Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...what is (or was) for dinner?

+8
sherri
Samantha3212
GliderLove
Cora
Lynsie
Hollis
Glider_Craze
Usha77
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So...what is (or was) for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...what is (or was) for dinner?

Post by Usha77 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Think I'm gonna make myself a Chicken Caesar's Salad tonight! Mmmmm!
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

So...what is (or was) for dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...what is (or was) for dinner?

Post by sherri Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

We went out for chinese. My daughter was bummed though since there wasnt any sushi on the buffet. And she really had her heart set on it. She was the whole reason why we went out to eat.

As it turned out, she had a bad night. Her sister wont give her back her boots, she lost 75 cents in a vending machine, there was something she wanted at walmart and they were out of that too. And NO sushi at the resteraunt was just the start for her bad night. LOL ( it was funny to see what would happen next)

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Laci Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

wecooked out on the grill, had everyone over to my house (mom dad, sis in law, niece, and nephew) since I have a VERY sick puppy and didn't wanna leave my home... Wanted some family over because I'm not handling this well at all...

We had hamburgers, chicken, squash (with cheese... nuuummmm) au gratin potatoes, french fries, and sugar cookies and strawberry cake for dessert (although everyone hit the cookies pre dinner, and didn't touch the cake... and I haven't really been in the mood for anything with my pup being ill)

I put some cream cheese and jalapenos on my burger... NUUMMMYYY!!!!
Laci
Laci
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm

hug

I liked my salad so much last night & have plenty of chicken left, I'll be having the same thing tonight! LOL!
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 pm

I'll have to try that cream cheese and jalepenos. That does sound good!

It was fend for yourself night tonight. I had ramen noodles.

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum