Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And they wonder why I get burnt out...

4 posters

Go down

And they wonder why I get burnt out... Empty And they wonder why I get burnt out...

Post by Hollis Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 pm

So I just counted all the things I have to do last night... I have TEN books to read and SIXTEEN essays to write! And none of these are little things. pale I think I only have one essay that is below 1,000 words and only one book that is less than 200 pages.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a crazy load like this lol.
Hollis
Hollis
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

And they wonder why I get burnt out... Empty Re: And they wonder why I get burnt out...

Post by Raquel Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:10 pm

I personally consider that, that is abusive! No
Raquel
Raquel
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

And they wonder why I get burnt out... Empty Re: And they wonder why I get burnt out...

Post by valkyriemome Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Hollis - are you taking advanced classes? That's just CRAZY!

My son is in 2 AP classes and an advanced class, and he doesn't have that kind of course load!
valkyriemome
valkyriemome
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Fendley Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I am so glad that I am homeschooled! cheers

I would go crazy with that much stuff!!!! lost it
K-Fendley
K-Fendley
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 am

All my classes are advanced.... I'm taking IB Art, IB HOTA, IB French, AP Stats, IB Bio, IB TOK, and AP/IB English. And it's the end of the second year of IB so EVERYTHING is coming due like right now. No And I still have 80 CAS hours to do by April!

But I did just get contacted by this place: www.wildwingsinc.org and I'm going there to discuss my volunteer application tomorrow. So hopefully I'll get in there because that would be the coolest!
Hollis
Hollis
Joey
Joey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 am

And Raquel - I agree with you! At least my English teacher realizes this. Last week (during midterm week which was absolutely insane) she asked if I was about ready to jump off the roof of the building. Laughing Because I was complaining and not wanting to do anything, which is very unlike me - I ALWAYS do everything that is expected of me and then some. But this week she pulled me and the other 4 IB English girls out of class for the rest of this week and all of next so that we can work on our English essay.

Last edited by Hollis on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hollis
Hollis
Joey
Joey

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Fendley Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Hollis wrote:All my classes are advanced.... I'm taking IB Art, IB HOTA, IB French, AP Stats, IB Bio, IB TOK, and AP/IB English. And it's the end of the second year of IB so EVERYTHING is coming due like right now. No And I still have 80 CAS hours to do by April!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have a friend who was just taking 2 AP classes and he was about to go crazy.
But I am wishing you good luck!!!!!!!! Very Happy
K-Fendley
K-Fendley
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Thank you!

At least I'll be used to this for next year. Smile
Hollis
Hollis
Joey
Joey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum