Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe I'm related to those morons!!

3 posters

Go down

Can't believe I'm related to those morons!! Empty Can't believe I'm related to those morons!!

Post by Usha77 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm

My 14 year old niece, Becca, (she'll be 15 on the 30th) and my 16 year old nephew, Jeff, are idiots. Seriously! How stupid can someone be?!?! My brother, Scott, is out of town this week & his wife, Crystal, and baby, Kaylee, went with him till yesterday. Jeff & Becca were staying at my mom and dad's. They both decided to "sleep over at a friend's" house Monday night. My first instinct was, "yeah, right!" So, I asked Jeff on Tuesday if they'd had a party and he said no. Well, apparently, Crystal found an empty bottle of vodka, 2 empty bottles of jag, and several empty redbull cans in the trash. Also, the place was kinda trashed. AND the next door neighbor's house was broken into - not sure if it's connected, but...yeah. Stupid kids! If you're gonna throw a party while the parents are away, you make sure nothing gets broken and fix it if it does, you clean up after yourselves, and you DEFINITELY do not just throw the bottles and other evidence into the garbage! slap
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I'm related to those morons!! Empty Re: Can't believe I'm related to those morons!!

Post by Oakley Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 am

Yep, I'd disown them if it were me Embarassed
Oakley
Oakley
Dry Humpee!
Dry Humpee!

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-07-28

http://www.oakleysglidersite.com

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I'm related to those morons!! Empty Re: Can't believe I'm related to those morons!!

Post by Glider_Craze Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 am

Wow dumbasses

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

No kidding! Lol!
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Jeff's facebook status now reads, "Fuck all of you guys."

My status from yesterday:
"I have got to have the most moronic niece & nephew (not you, Felicia or AJ or Kaylee) ever! How completely clueless and stupid can someone be? Seriously?!?! Can't believe those idiots are related to me!"
Replies:

Robert Oz Mroz
And someday they will breed lol I have some like that too.
Yesterday at 4:08pm

Brenda Kay Haugen
Scary!!!
Yesterday at 4:09pm

Robert Oz Mroz
Too bad we can't neuter them lol
Yesterday at 4:09pm

Brenda Kay Haugen
No kidding!
Yesterday at 4:16pm

Mary Haugen
I agree 100%!!
11 hours ago

Scott Haugen
Perhaps if you were a better role model...
7 hours ago

Brenda Kay Haugen
You talking to mom or me? Either way, you may want to watch it...
7 hours ago

Crystal Haugen
I just don't even have words right now
6 hours ago

Brenda Kay Haugen
*hugs* I'm so sorry.
6 hours ago

Mary Haugen
I'm so sorry it happened on my shift. I thought I could trust them, but I learned the hard way. There won't be a next time. I love them, and want to help in any way I can. All the hours I've spent with them, hoping to be a good influence on them....I could just cry!!
2 hours ago

Jeffrey Haugen
muck you. cuz you were just so freaking good when you were a teenager huh?!
20 minutes ago

Brenda Kay Haugen
You talking to grandma or me? Grandma has always been an angel & yes, I was good - until I was about 17 and then I was stupid. Never said I wasn't dumb - heck, I wouldn't be a smoker if I wasn't! I've probably been more of a moron in my lifetime than the 2 of you combined.

I still love you guys and I always will. So there! =P
12 minutes ago

Jeffrey Haugen
I'm talking about you. ya i bet.
8 minutes ago

Brenda Kay Haugen
Well, see - you guys wanna be smarter than I am, don't you?
3 minutes ago

Jeffrey Haugen
We are, just like were freaking smarted than dad too. he was smoking when he was 14. and had a kid when he was freaking 16. i'm 16, and do i have a kid? No! he dropped out of high school. have i? no! i'm actually on target to graduate!
about a minute ago

My mom's current status:
Why can't teenagers just be good and follow their parents's and mentors's advice? Why do they have to learn the hard way?

Replies:

Janice Maclean
Because they all think they know better.
2 hours ago

Brenda Kay Haugen
Isn't that the truth?!?!

*hugs* Mom!

Ugh! Teenagers! smoke
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum