Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy! My sweet little girl!

3 posters

Go down

Daisy!  My sweet little girl! Empty Daisy! My sweet little girl!

Post by sherri Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am

I came home Monday night from the SGGA around midnight to find out that my dog Daisy is missing! My daughter informs me that she had been missing for a few days. Few days my butt! She had been missing since Thursday(I left Wednesday for the SGGA)! Daisy is a chi mix. She has the coloring and markings of a doberman(black and tan) with the chi apple head and great big ole satellite ears. LOL

Since I live way out in the country and we do have birds of prey, coyotes and bob cats, I thought that there may have been the possibility that she had been taken. My other thought was that my neighbor (Who is a jerk) took her off.

So I called the shelter first thing when I got up and lo and behold she was there! I immediately went to pick her up and found out some very disturbing news of HOW she ended up there.

A very nice woman had seen her near the road at McDonalds and was scared that she would get hit by a car(very busy intersection) so she had picked her up and took her to the vets office where she got her nails trimmed and some flea medicine. Then she decided that she couldnt keep her in good conscience and that she could tell that she obviously belonged to someone and took her to the shelter instead. She told the shelter to NOT put her down and that if they couldnt find a home for her in the time frame that they have to call her back and she would come and take her home instead.

Now, this Mcdonalds that she was picked up at is 20 MILES from my house! There is no way that Daisy made it that far by herself! She had to have been picked up in front of my house(since she never goes anywhere) and dropped off the next town over. This was deliberate act of pure meanness! I have a TON of reasons why I believe it to be my neighbor who did this to our dog! He's just an all around rotten man and I'm grateful that I'm moving by the end of August!

But Daisy is the sweetest little girl who would never hurt anybody and have never done or acted any other way to give anyone the impression that she would hurt you. How someone could pick up a dog knowing whose dog she was(we've had her 2 years and lived here 3) and take her away from her family like that is just horrible. And he claims to be an animal lover?

I'm just thankful that I was able to get her back and that she is now safe and sound! Poor thing was just terrified being in that shelter. From now on till after we move my 3 little dogs will either be on a chain when let out or under complete supervision. I'm not going to give him the chance to try and do it again!

And I have plans for his butt after I move! Mess with me all you want, mess with my animals and there will be serious consequences!

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Daisy!  My sweet little girl! Empty Re: Daisy! My sweet little girl!

Post by Usha77 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am

Oh my goodness! Poor baby! So glad she's all right. hug Is this a different neighbor?
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 am

No, same one that calls the police everytime a cow or pig gets out, same one that told me to hose my dogs to keep them from barking when we first moved in, same one that wouldnt give my mom the baby deer to save just because he doesnt like us and by time he did give her the fawn there was nothing she could do to save it, it was to bad off, same one that told us that he would sue us if we put up fencing for a pasture on our property for the cows because he didnt want to see cows from his front porch, same one who protested when we cut down trees on our property for pasture land because he would be able to see our house from his then.

I have never had a neighbor like him even when I lived in town and had neighbors so close that we could see into each others houses from looking out the windows. He's a complete A-s!!!!

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 am

Evil or Very Mad
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 am

I think a few dozen 4 legged little critters with bald tails who can reproduce VERY quickly might have to pay him a visit. Twisted Evil

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm

some people now a days are just ugh...

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Do it, Sherri!!! lol
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 pm

My husband had court today for "livestock at large". Can you believe that crap? When they called his case up everyone was laughing. There were people there for drug charges, violation of probation, drunk driving and theft. And Terry gets called up for LIVESTOCK AT LARGE!!!

He was going to plead guilty and pay the fine and be done with it until the neighbor lied through his teeth! He was mad because everyone was laughing and jumped up to tell the judge that our cows and pigs have gotten out dozens of times! Thats a down right lie! The cows have gotten out twice due to someone opening the gate, and a calf has gotten out a time or two because they were to little and could go through the barb wire and electric fence. The pigs may have gotten out a total of 7 times in 3 years! Every one of the incidents we had gotten them back in within minutes or a couple of hours. But he told the judge that they have gotten out dozens of times and its almost every other day that they get loose!

My husband pleaded not guilty instead and they reset the date for Sept. At one point he had the courtroom laughing because he did admit that he had a male pig that got out a few times in one week, but that he took care of it. That pig sure tasted good that sunday.

So we will see what else the jerk does till we move out! Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 am

OMG! What a jerk!
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down