Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle)

3 posters

Go down

Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle) Empty Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle)

Post by Usha77 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle) Toitle

My niece bought him for 50 cents from a neighbor kid who'd found him - he was about the size of a quarter at that time (illegal because of salmonella issues, etc) - he was much larger when we finally gave him up to her school's science lab to keep as a pet - I spent soooo much money on his first tank and then much bigger one when he outgrew that & everything....I also would buy him feeder fish - like a dozen at a time & he'd eat 6 in the first hour and there were always one or two he'd keep around for a while...I kinda miss him...lol

He was a sweetheart - he would come up to the side of the tank when I was by it & he'd follow me around...
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle) Empty Re: Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle)

Post by Glider_Craze Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 pm

LOL brenda why does that sound like i have heard it before OH BECAUSE I HAVE you just sent that same thing to me.. he is soo cute though!!!

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle) Empty Re: Freddy Krueger (Western Painted Turtle)

Post by Usha77 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:30 pm

lol
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 pm

He is super cute! I use to catch baby turtles all the time when I was little. I tried to keep them as pets, but my brothers would always let them go and told me they ran away. You would have thought that I would have caught on, but nooo, it wasnt till years later that my brother told me that they were the ones letting them go. LOL

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 pm

lol...yeah, Becca Jo had a devil of a time convincing my brother to let her keep him - and since I lived with them & paid for all of Freddy's expenses, it was okay...hehehe...but almost as soon as I moved out - he was off to live at the school...wonder if he's still there and if I could visit him...lol
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Yeah you should definately check that out. Make sure to take pics if he is still there!

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum