Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to Know your mods and Admins!!

+3
Laci
BlueAngelExotics
Glider_Craze
7 posters

Go down

Get to Know your mods and Admins!! Empty Get to Know your mods and Admins!!

Post by Glider_Craze Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello all I am the Owner here at Animal Craze My name is Kristopher DeRose.
I have owned gliders for almost 6 years now! I started out when I was 13 years old I am nineteen now. I love my babies I cant imagine life with out them. I am an animal lover big time! I am going to try to to volunteer for wild life rehabilitation. I also am going to college to be a vet! I love science and math! I love genetics which is why I love breeding colors for gliders!
I also have a web site with my babies on it which is www.freewebs.com/glidercraze it is still getting work on it!

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Get to Know your mods and Admins!! Empty Re: Get to Know your mods and Admins!!

Post by BlueAngelExotics Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello My name is Connie Caldwell.I have loved animals as far back as I can remember Very Happy I live on a small farm in Missouri with my hubby of 35 years.I have 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren.I have 2 min pins,2 pomeranians,1 boxer and a boxer/pitbull mix.We also have a few cats running around outside.
On our Farm we share our life with
Emu's
Potbelly Pig
Pygmy Goats
Fallow Deer
Llamas
Horses
Pony.
chickens
I also enjoy my
Sugar Gliders
Chinchillas
Rats
Degus
Gerbils
Mouse
This farm keeps us busy.I also enjoy sewing for my gliders,gerbils and rats.As well as sewing my stuff for other peoples critters.

Last edited by BlueAngelExotics on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueAngelExotics
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Laci Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Im Laci, 23 year old full time mother, college student, slave to suggies, and believe it or not I have a full time real job too... I stay busy lol!!

I have me some gliders, Betas, Doggies, and an alomst 5 year old who is following his mommys foot steps in being an animal lover ;p
Laci
Laci
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome all to Animal Craze. My name is Peggy Brewer. I am the Author of the most recent Sugar Glider Care Book for now. I am also the owner of a Pet Store.

I am the proud owner of 23 Sugar Gliders, 2 Squirrel Gliders a couple dogs, rabbits and a Black Headed Caique.

I love doing research and learning and teaching about animals in general.

I am a firm believer that even though we all do not always agree with one another, if we are all willing to listen with an open mind and open ears, we can all learn from one another.
Srlb
Srlb
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 50

http://www.critterlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollysmom Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi My name is Cindy I have had gliders for around 3 years now, and yes they really are like potato chips one just don't do!!! I have been married for almost 27 years, we have 3 children, 4 dogs and 21 gliders. I cant sew worth a lick but I'm figuring out this whole toy making process. Thank God my babies love me and REALLY Thank God they can't talk or I am sure they would laugh at some of the crazy toys I make them, but its fun. I am also a CPA so if ya dont see me around for a while Im buried in taxes and IRS forms, but I'll be back around after April 15th Smile but you can always email, PM, IM or text me. I can always find time to help someone in need!!!
Hollysmom
Hollysmom
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.sugarglideremporium.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBaby Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:11 am

I'm Linda.. I'm just short of turning 21 years old.. Very Happy .. I graduated nursing school recently so I will soon have my LVN license. I plan on going back to school so that I can get my BSN in nursing and move up to an RN. I have been owned by Sugar Gliders for nearly 7 years and still have my first glider. I am also owned by a few Chinchillas, Persian cats, and 1 Chow Chow. I love you

My biggest weakness is animals in need.. I tend to be unable to say NO.. My rescue numbers have varied.. and I don't take in gliders much anymore.. but Chow Chow rescue is a passion of mine. Saving 1 Chow a year from a shelter and finding it a good home is suitable for me.

Peace Like a Star @ heaven Love Like a Star @ heaven & Chows

SugarBaby
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by BCChins Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello ~ I am a Glider Addict and I swear to love and take care of each and every living/breathing animal and person that belong to me each and every day forever!

OK now for my bio:
I am older then 40 but younger then 50
I have been married to Ed for 25 yrs
1 Daughter Kelly 22 yrs and in College

I love animals and I am employed in the animal field
I have:
2 dogs a Boxer who is 12yrs and a Pug who is 3yrs
3 cats 13yrs/10yrs/2 yrs
1 Quaker Parrot 12yrs
7 Chinchilla's
22 glider or 11 cages (I can have all the glider I want just no more cages)

I love to ride ATV in the back woods of Maine and I also love Jet Skiing.
BCChins
BCChins
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down