Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leucistic Female Sugar Glider Joey Oop 11/22/08! Now Taking Deposit!

Go down

Leucistic Female Sugar Glider Joey Oop 11/22/08! Now Taking Deposit! Empty Leucistic Female Sugar Glider Joey Oop 11/22/08! Now Taking Deposit!

Post by OutbackGliders Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Leucistic Female Sugar Gliders Joey Oop 3/22/11! Now Taking Deposit!

The twins Leucistic girls Oop 3/22/11! and Platinum Mosaic double (HET Crème-ino and HET LEU) male Oop 3/27/11!, all babies come from Friendly breeding parents, so they get ample love and attention. Please see our website for more info and pictures as they grow
I handle all my gliders daily. So they are loving, well socialized, TOTALLY SPOILED joeys when they leave here, all ready for you to do the same!
They will be weaned, when ready, onto the exotic diet, both parents are happy healthy gliders with superb dispositions!
PayPal, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check accepted! (no personal checks without a 10 day waiting time before receiving the joeys!). Shipping available via Contential Airlines out of BWI at buyers expense or I am willing to travel up to 2 hours one way to deliver. I am located in Baltimore MD .
Asking $1,400.00 for the Leucistic Females and $2,700.00 for the Platinum Mosaic Double het (we offer Non Breeders Specials along with Multi Glider Purchases)
$500.00 non-refundable deposit to hold! Available to a loving, knowledgeable home only! So be prepared for LOTS of questions about how you are going to provide the best home possible!

OutbackGliders
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down