Stupid Intros not going well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stupid Intros not going well!

Post by Usha77 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

On January 16th I said this on LGG:

That did not work. Crying or Very sad I am sitting here holding poor Eugene with my hand in his pouch trying to comfort him. I don't know if he'll ever trust me again.

Zoey came up to him first and almost immediately attacked! I separated them & Zoey jumped up on me and crawled around to my back. Then, Toffee went to check out the stranger & he attacked almost immediately, too! Balled up and everything! I had to physically remove Toffee from Eugene & Eugene jumped up onto the shower curtain & ran up and sat on the rod until I could get Zoey off of me (she was lovin all over me - licking and giving me kisses - probably saying, "This is MY mom!"). Toffee & Zoey even crawled into Eugene's pouch and settled in while the poor little guy was still shivering and cowering and peeing all over the shower curtain rod...Poor little Eugene was scared shitless! I'm not doing anymore tonight. My heart is breaking for my little guy! Crying or Very sad I didn't see any actual injuries - I think I was fast enough.

But, what do I do now? What's my next step? I need help!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I was so hoping for a good outcome...

So, I moved their cages right next to each other & was switching pouches, etc, with no problems & Toffee & Eugene seem very interested in each other. I decided to try to intro one at a time, Toffee first - this is what happened today:

Well, I tried to intro Toffee & Eugene today and Toffee went and attacked Eugene yet again, I got a bad bite on my finger when I went to separate them. I guess I'll give it a little more time - more pouch swapping, wearing two sissy pouches with Toffee & Zoey in one & Eugene in the other...I don't want to give up - but I'm so disappointed and not too hopeful and the moment. Crying or Very sad

Any advice? Crying or Very sad

Mom to Suggies: Lan, Nynaeve, Tika, & Tas; Toffee & Zoey; Mr. Eugene Krabs, Mrs. Poppy Puff, Sandy Galactose Cheeks, & Serendipity (Seri); Spongebob Squarepants (Bobbi), Patrick Star (Star), & Squidward Tentacles (Squiddi).
Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stupid Intros not going well!

Post by jacknsally on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

aww Brenda- I wish I had some. But in my experience so far, if they don't take to each other right away, they don't even after all the slower steps of swapping & sharing.

I wish there was something else we could do to show these little stinkers we are looking out for their best interest and they'd all get along. Just so confusing with how they don't accept some and not others, especially in a colony animal.

jacknsally
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks. Crying or Very sad It sounds like Toffee has been like this for a while. Guess I'm just going to have to find a good friend for Eugene.

Mom to Suggies: Lan, Nynaeve, Tika, & Tas; Toffee & Zoey; Mr. Eugene Krabs, Mrs. Poppy Puff, Sandy Galactose Cheeks, & Serendipity (Seri); Spongebob Squarepants (Bobbi), Patrick Star (Star), & Squidward Tentacles (Squiddi).
Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top