Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxes=New Cages!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Taxes=New Cages!!!! Empty Taxes=New Cages!!!!

Post by sherri Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Some good did come from Dementia's escaping through a broken bar on her cage. ALL my babies are getting new cages! Thats right, no more worrying if another one of my cages are going to break a bar and have another escapee. In the area that the bar was broke on the Addams Family cage only leads me to assume that it broke from glider wear and tear? Honestly I really didnt think that could happen, buts it the only explanation I got. I knew buying these cages that they were not the top of the line(far from it), but I thought they would hold up better. And who knows maybe it was just a fluke, but I'm not willing to take the chance.

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Taxes=New Cages!!!! Empty Re: Taxes=New Cages!!!!

Post by Raquel Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 am

I'll be praying that you will find a great cage at a great price.
And I'll keep praying and hoping that Dementia might be able to enjoy the new cage too. hug
Raquel
Raquel
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm

And we thank you for helping to stimulate our economy by shopping! JK

You will really enjoy looking at new cages every time you pass by them or deal w/your sugs in them.

jungleflockmom
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 pm

I had a blast shopping for cages! Now I just havent figured out what I'm going to do with all these 5 ft (desmond) flight cages. LOL

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

I finally put the last of the new cages together tonight. If I never have to put together a new cage again will be alright with me! LOL! Now I have to wash the 2 loads of cages sets that I took out of the old cages.

All my gliders are extremely happy! New cages and new toys to boot! I'll get pictures up in a day or two. Right now I'm exhausted!

I finally decided what to do with the old cages. A couple are staying here for any rescues or fosters that come in. A couple are going to a dear glider friend in desperate need of them and the rest are going to a rescue home.

I hope and pray that I will never have to get another new cage again. The thought of having to put another one together right now makes me physically sick. LOL. I was getting so cocky about slapping these together that I was accidently putting sides on wrong way out and having to take the freaking whole thing apart to do it again! But on the flip side, I think I can do it in my sleep now. LOL

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 am

lol - glad you finished! Very Happy
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum