KDR got a ? for you

Go down

KDR got a ? for you

Post by Chris R on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 am

Kris,
Everyone knows I got my leu het girls from Stephanie P when she went out of business. On both the girls (Destiny & Cherish) I was only ever given the parents names. On Destiny it was easy to get complete lineage as her parents are Seth and Belle and since they produced leus their line is well documented. Now Cherish is a whole other story. I only ever knew that Schwarz is her dad and Prada was the mothers name. I was never able to come up with anything on Prada and of course Steph disappeared not long after without ever giving me the complete lineages as promised.....

Well, I just looked at Pricillas website and it says that Prada was bred by you but doesnt have a listed owner (actually its listed as owner unknown and I know that Stephs Prada died not long after Cherish was weaned, though I dont know why) . Did you sell that Prada to Stephanie P???

Chris R
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KDR got a ? for you

Post by Glider_Craze on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:02 pm

my Prada is a mosaic.. that Karin owns.. Prada stephs glider is from anita totty at my sweet gliders a wfc ask her...

Be Trusted but Trust N o o n e

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Yeahhhh ty Kris, hopefully now I can get to the bottom of this!!

Chris R
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 pm

=] no problem i got a baby out of Prada he lives with Garnsey though now and idk if i ever got lineage either

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 am

Kris,
Are you sure it was out of Stephs Prada?? Was it the Schwarz/Prada?? Ughhhh now I am TOTALLY confused here!! My understanding was that Cherish was a single out of a failed pairing of Schwarz and Prada. Steph was going to school in Texas and her mother was taking care of the gliders in Arizona. According to Steph the mom had called Steph one day and said "there is a joey running around in Pradas cage". Steph didnt even know that Prada had a joey IP let alone one old enough to be running around in the cage!
Originally I paid for 3 leu het "girls". Cherish a 100% leu het and Destiny a 66% and Destinys "sister" that I had named Hope. Less than a week before they were scheduled to be shipped to me (and almost 2 months into this transaction), Steph calls and says her mother has made a mistake. The little "girl" that was with Destiny turned out to be a boy and did I want him anyways? I said no, that I had already put together my "breeding plan" and purchased or had down payments on the males from Pricilla and Stacie. She was a little upset (mostly about her mom being an "idiot" when it came to gliders and "did I see now why she was getting out of them") but totally understood and told me a refund for the 3rd glider would be in the mail shortly (it actually took almost 3 months!). I waited almost 2 months after paying for the girls to even get them shipped (one excuse was she was waiting for shipping pouches and crates to come in) it was one excuse after another (ie what was holding them up, why it would take her a week or more to respond etc) and I was getting more than a little inpatient by the time they got here but was also trying to be understanding that she had alot on her plate.
Some of the excuses given to me for the wait on the lineages, the wait on returning my calls/emails, the wait on the girls and then the wait on the refund were as follows. College fulltime and finals, purchasing/closing on first house that had a few problems, no computer access as she was inbetween houses and had everything shut off at her home getting ready to move into the new place or never got my emails or phone calls or there was a mess-up and late delivery (she "honestly" had just gotten them ), waiting for pouches and crates that she had ordered, waiting to hear back from her mom on potiential shipping dates where her mom could actually get to the airport, waiting to go "home" (arizona) to get her records (lineages) for me, bank screwing up her account and bouncing a ton of checks, dealing with her familys expensive foal in which the mom died after giving birth and would put the whole family in financial jeopardy if they lost the foal too..AND my ultimate favorite..."Have you received the money order yet? I mailed it off at the same time that another went out and that one never made it to its destination either!! I have placed already a claim and will resend it out to you as soon as the claim comes back" ***cough cough, bullchit, cough cough***** IF she didnt know I had not received the money order yet and cashed it (which I had not) then why would she already have placed a "claim" out???!!!!! I finally got the money order about 3 weeks later!!

So again Kris...are you sure that male you have (or garnsey has) is from Prada and not the "girl" that was Destinys "sister" from Seth and Belle???

Chris R
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:22 am

its a wfc male named herbie out of prada and hawk... yes i am sure.... and i fixed him and he had two beautiful normal males =]

and thats all really weird cuz i talked to her everyday.... even when she went to texas...

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Wow! hmmm I do know when I was talking to Tanya (her and steph were supposedly best friends, with BOTH constantly sticking up for each other)about it after Steph had "disappeared" and never did return to answer either my emails or phone calls. Tanya told me she was in possession of all stephs remaining gliders and would be getting all of steph records to go along with it. All Tanya told me at that point was, Prada was a wfc, she then went on to recite how Prada had been a pain in the butt glider, unable to get along with anyone (gliders and humans alike). She reconfirmed that my Cherish was a "surprise" out of a failed Prada/Schwarz pairing. And then said that she (Tanya) was actually glad Prada had died because she wasnt even a good mommy along with not getting along with any other glider or human. And thats all she knew .. I guess I assumed for some reason off of this that Cherish was the only joey ever out of Prada, obviously I was wrong LOL..Tanya also promised to get the lineages to me as soon as she got all the records from Steph. Then the whole Kai being sick incident and the claim of her breeding rescues etc came up and boom, Tanya disappeared also!! I was stuck doing the WTF thing.......

I know now that Prada was out of Mac and Cheese and was in fact a wfc...

Chris R
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris R on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 am

Kris,
I was wrong on the Mac and Cheese thing.... Your right (for the life of me I have no clue how you remember the lineages so well!!, I must be getting "oldtimers")...Stephs Prada was from Anita Totty. Out of her Ace and Heidi. Steph purchased Prada as a joey from her....I still do need to talk with you on the phone, since you were talking to Steph "all the time" maybe you can help me figure something out...

Chris R
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: