Platinum Gliders

Go down

Platinum Gliders

Post by mysteriousgirl1179 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm

I have a question about platinum gliders - its my understanding they are a pretty new color variation - I have seen them priced anywhere from $5,000 to just over $1,000 for a platinum leu het - Im curious as to where this color variation came from - what the standard is for breeding this color - how to tell what is or isnt a platinum glider - is it simply based on how the glider looks? And I was also wondering how pricing is deturmined for them? Maybe those of you who have been around in breeding for awhile can shed some light on some of these questions for me - I was looking at a 100% het for platinum that was also a 50% leu het and she was asking somewhere in the ballpark of $1,200 for her - and I am wondering if I missed out on a great opportunity in passing this female glider up. Is platinum the new big color that is about to break out? Is there really any way to know for sure one way or another? I just hope that in a year or so I am not kicking myself saying - why oh why didnt I get her - you know!
Especially because since then I saw a platinum baby priced at over $5,000! I was like - OH my goodness! lol So Im a bit confused over the whole platinum phenomenon to say the least.
mysteriousgirl1179
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-18

View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com/

Back to top Go down