Hi there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi there!

Post by mysteriousgirl1179 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 am

Hey there my name is April and I have had sugar gliders for a bit over a year now and I just love them to death!
Right now I have 7 wonderful babies, but soon hope to be adding one or two more as I just recently got my very first leu male and am looking for a cagemate or two for him. I keep finding alot of potentials for him but I am so bad about just making a decision and sticking to it that I have missed out on a few of my options already! I guess I am holding out for exactly what I really want! ha ha
I am also a member on Sugar Glider Neighborhood and have my own forum as well at http://sugargliderchat.board-directory.net/
I just wanted to introduce myself and my babies - like I said I have 7 - one standard grey breeding pair Sprocket and Cricket - they currently have thier 4th batch right now - a set of twin girls that are both spoken for. Then there is Mokey, my standard grey - she is Crickets twin sister and Gobo a WFB sterile male - so they arent a mating pair. Then a younger pair Wembly a grey male and Dixie Lou - who is a bit older than Wembly and is supposed to be a cinnamon but she looks grey to me - lol - I believe she is sexually mature or almost so, but Wembly has a bit of time before he reaches his peak. And last but not least is my newest addition my leu boy named Joe Dimaggio - when I find the right female - or set of girls to go with them I will name them Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean - I am such a Marilyn fan - lol - right now I have my eye on a WFB 100% leu het and a grey 100% leu het that hopefully will be perfect. So I am super excited about that. All my babies are very calm and loving - Mokey prefers not to be handled much and so does Dixie Lou, but everyone else loves it, however Joe is a very crabby boy - lol he reminds me of Sprocket when I first got him over a year ago - pouch protective and just grumpy - ha ha but Im sure with time he will come around just like Sprocket did. My best friend and I make cage sets and toys for suggies and sell them online, so I keep pretty busy with that - I cut out the sets and do the toys and emails and whatnot and she does the sewing of everything - I HATE sewing machines - lol
I also enjoy the outdoors, camping, fishing, swimming in the summer. In the winter I like movies, music, spending time with family and friends playing cards, board games stuff like that. Hmm what else can I tell you? Oh I live in the tundra of America - aka - Fargo North Dakota - lol most other breeders are in Minnneapolis which is about 3 hours drive away, so I am kind of isolated here, but I have found lots of fellow glider lovers online, so thats pretty cool. Anyways just thought I would introduce myself and say hi to everyone! so Hi! jump cheers
mysteriousgirl1179
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-18

View user profile http://suggiebabies.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there!

Post by Usha77 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am

Welcome to AC

Mom to Suggies: Lan, Nynaeve, Tika, & Tas; Toffee & Zoey; Mr. Eugene Krabs, Mrs. Poppy Puff, Sandy Galactose Cheeks, & Serendipity (Seri); Spongebob Squarepants (Bobbi), Patrick Star (Star), & Squidward Tentacles (Squiddi).
Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

Welcome to ac sorry this past month has been super busy for me!

Be Trusted but Trust N o o n e

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mysteriousgirl1179 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

thats ok thanks so much for the warm welcome! Very Happy
mysteriousgirl1179