My broken toe...

Go down

My broken toe...

Post by Usha77 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 pm

...is driving me NUTS today! It'll have been 6 weeks tomorrow night since my toe was broken by someone setting their chair (with them in it) on my left pinky toe. I didn't go to the doctor because I didn't have the money & I knew they wouldn't really be able to do anything with it since it's just my pinky toe. I know it's broken because I have broken many bones in my lifetime & know how it feels. For weeks it hurt soooo bad & even now it kills whenever I hit it against anything or poke it (which I do on occasion, dunno why - kinda like with bruises.) But today, for some strange reason, it feels sorta numb and kinda like it's flopping around and will fall of any minute. No idea what the heck is going on but it feels weird!!! scratch

Here's a pic of a foot x-ray I found on the internet - I circled the area that's broken on my foot:

Mom to Suggies: Lan, Nynaeve, Tika, & Tas; Toffee & Zoey; Mr. Eugene Krabs, Mrs. Poppy Puff, Sandy Galactose Cheeks, & Serendipity (Seri); Spongebob Squarepants (Bobbi), Patrick Star (Star), & Squidward Tentacles (Squiddi).
Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My broken toe...

Post by Melindakay on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:43 pm

OMG...I remember when it happened...can you tape it to your other toes? That's what they did to mine when I broke my pinky toe. They took that white Dr. tape and taped it tight to my next two toes. Wasn't that comfortable but it did take away some of the pain.
Melindakay
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/powderedsugargliders

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm

I never taped it, but I made sure not to move it (cuz it hurt if I did! Except when I was drinking that weekend...lol) & it really doesn't hurt now - just feels really, really weird today! Lol! My mom is wondering if something was dislocated and not healing properly and maybe they'll have to re-break it...yuck! If it keeps feeling strange, I'll probably go in and get it x-rayed next week. Maybe I should just tape it - but all I have here is scotch or duct tape...lol!

Mom to Suggies: Lan, Nynaeve, Tika, & Tas; Toffee & Zoey; Mr. Eugene Krabs, Mrs. Poppy Puff, Sandy Galactose Cheeks, & Serendipity (Seri); Spongebob Squarepants (Bobbi), Patrick Star (Star), & Squidward Tentacles (Squiddi).
Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 am

It's broken lmao wow ouch

Be Trusted but Trust N o o n e

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

Triage nurse said I should get it x-rayed, have an appointment with my dr on Tuesday. Blech!

Cell # 612-220-6235
Usha77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down