Animal Craze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Krabs is single no more!!

3 posters

Go down

Mr. Krabs is single no more!! Empty Mr. Krabs is single no more!!

Post by Usha77 Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 pm

My Eugene Krabs has found a beautiful girlfriend in Poppy Puff (yes, that is Mrs. Puff's first name - from Spongebob). Thank you so much, Brandi (roxyninja) & Kaine for making this the best Easter ever! Poor Eugene has been so lonely since Toffee & Zoey wouldn't let him into their home and hearts - Eugene has been a lone glider for almost 6 months! I never thought I would have a lone glider for that long. But, finally, today he was introduced to an adorable sweetheart!

They snuggled the afternoon away & then woke up this evening incredibly nervous! Poppy was circling the top of the cage wondering where the heck she was and sniffing everything in sight while Eugene was freaking out wondering who this intruder was! I had the cage door open to observe their actions & in case there was any fighting, I could intervene. Well, apparently Eugene is such a chickenshit that he was afraid of a little lady probably 2/3 his size!! He kept jumping out of the cage and giving me face hugs! It was like he was saying, "Help! Mommy! Save me!" lol! I was a bit nervous , as I have never had a successful intro before, so I called Nina and she explained to me that this was normal behavior...hehe...

All is good - they didn't even chase each other around - it's like they just both kept running away from each other at the same time! But, they finally got close enough to start rubbing all over each other & all seems to be going great! Poppy is running in the wheel & they seem to be playing very nicely. Still rubbing all over each other! I actually moved their cage to the coffee table in the living room (where I sleep & play on the computer and watch TV, etc) so I could keep an eye on them for a few days. Now I need to order them a rept & a stealth! lol

Hopefully soon, they will be getting another friend whom I have named Sandy Galactose Cheeks (Galactose from Nina). Eugene is from Brandi and has a short tail - not sure why - and when Brandi told me she had a little short-tailed girl, I just thought she'd be perfect! Guess what! I told Nina about that and she said something about me collecting short-tailed gliders because Galactose (who we've just been waiting to get big enough to come live with us) has a short tail, too! I'm going to have a short-tailed trio!

Sorry about the novel - I'm just so happy!!! And, I promise, pics will be coming soon - perhaps a few tonight, even!

Once again, thank you, Brandi & Kaine! We couldn't be happier!!
hug flower
Usha77
Usha77
Sweetest Beeyotch EVER!! (and dry humper)

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Mr. Krabs is single no more!! Empty Re: Mr. Krabs is single no more!!

Post by Usha77 Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

A quick few pics of Poppy - promise I'll get more & better ones after she's settled in a bit!

Mr. Krabs is single no more!! DSC02399-2
Mr. Krabs is single no more!! DSC02403-1-1
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Glider_Craze Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 am

Awww yay congrats brenda

Glider_Craze
Dry humper
Dry humper

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://animalcraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Usha77 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Usha77
Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie T Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Awe how sweet is that. Very Happy

Carrie T
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum