Some people are total jerks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some people are total jerks!

Post by tootles on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 am

I posted this on LGG yesterday but this thing still chaps my hide. Ugly words are naughty and when you find out what and how people really act it's really disghusting. I guess it upsets me more then usual because I thought they were my friend and really cared for me. Wow walla what the truth brings out Glider people can be just as crappy as other people. So this is what I found out! I go see my mom every summer. Well I took one of my suggie clotheslines to someone there as a gift of kindness. Well one of her friends is now also friends with my mom. She told my mom that right after we left the toy got thrown under the counter and she said it was junk and unsafe. Gofigure!! Why pretend you liked it then when I handed it to you why not talk about it with me if you truly cared for me? It urks me to think of how quickly my hard work and toy were dismissed. I think that is what upsets me the most the fakeness. But the world is full of them smile to your face and slap you when you turn your back No
tootles
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some people are total jerks!

Post by Cora on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 am

I got some very happy suggies in the Glider room who think your stuff is supuerb and I check the stuff often........................................holding up fine........................nope not junk.................very well made .......................its her gliders loss really .........how sad!

Cora
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Laci on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 am

people can be so rude sometimes, Im sorry!!!! You know I love your stuff ;p
Laci
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 am

Oh I know you guys do! I just had to post and get that off my chest. I feel much better now Very Happy
tootles
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 am

some people don't know how to accecpt a gift gracefully. Where she totally went wrong was then talking bad about the gift afterwards. If they were not happy with it, they should have just said thank you and let it be. If she really thought it was unsafe, then that should have been addressed with you, so if there was reason to, to make it safe or better. Sounds like someone was just very unappreciative.

Approaching someone with the issue that you don't like something can be hard but if there's concern for safety, then that should be addressed.

jacknsally
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am

you are aboslutley correct Nancy! This is a person that was a big pillar in the community and they should have told me their concerns instead of talking about my product behind my back. And the only thing I can think of that would have made it unsafe was the metal chips I used instead of the plastic clips. I didn't know at the time that they could be unsafe that's it that it could have been unless she was referring to the clothespins that were plastic that was on it but hey just remove them it's not like they were glued or anything. Thanks you guys for the comfort. It has really upset me I thought she was a friend.
tootles
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jacknsally on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 am

tootles wrote:you are aboslutley correct Nancy! This is a person that was a big pillar in the community

Wow- well that sucks- never would have thought you were talking about someone from the community. They especially should have known to say something to you if they were really concerned about it being safe or not.

jacknsally
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 pm

I agree totally!
tootles
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Wow- well that sucks- never would have thought you were talking about someone from the community. They especially should have known to say something to you if they were really concerned about it being safe or not.

Hmmm, especially someone who has written a book on glider care, etc. You'd think they'd hold themselves to a higher standard, but given recent events, it's obvious that true character is defined by actions and not words.

Personally, I think we owe it to vendors to let them know when they have a product that MIGHT be unsafe. Otherwise, they go on believing that they are producing a great product. Given that this was someone Tracy thought of as a friend, well, just another knife twisting in the back ya know?

I'm sorry Tracy. You deserve SO much more than that. You are a good hearted, kind person who tries very hard to stay out of the limelight, etc.

Suggiemom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am

Tracy, you can tell me who it is. I'll go take care of them! How dare they!!! Let me at em, let me at em!!! Dont be holding me back!

Everything I have gotten has been great, held up to wear and tear fantastic and best of all my suggies approve!!!!

I think a little feedback face to face would have been better than what she did behind your back.

sherri
Animal lover
Animal lover

Number of posts : 214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Hmmm, especially someone who has written a book on glider care, etc. You'd think they'd hold themselves to a higher standard, but given recent events, it's obvious that true character is defined by actions and not words.

Suggiemom
Joey
Joey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:55 pm

So If this person thought your stuff was so unsafe, why do you think they would ask you about getting more of your stuff to sell in their store?

Yes, Tracy is talking about me. No, I never said her stuff was unsafe.

Yes, I DID toss it under my counter....I was AT WORK...I also took it home that evening, and put it in one of my gliders cages.

This was back in 2006 when Tracy gave me the clothesline toy. I just threw it out this past November and used it in cages on and off from 2006 until last november.

I did indeed change out the lanyard clips because no matter what they RUST. Just like Pearshape clips. I also (as I told Tracy) did not care for the *design* of it myself, however, my gliders liked it.

There are many things I put in my cage that I PERSONALLY dont like the *design* of, that does not make it unsafe, and to me it doesnt matter if I like it or not, if my GLIDERS like it that is what counts.

Also, I am NOT a *big pillar* in ANY community....I am just another glider owner, no different than you or anyone else.

This will be my ONLY time posting in this thread, as it isnt here to do any good for gliders.

Tracy, I am sorry if your feelings got hurt. As I told you in pm's it doesnt matter what we like, if the gliders like it, that is what matters.
Srlb
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile http://www.critterlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 am

All I can comment on this is why if it was used by you and you liked it so much did it end up with someone else? I really find it hard to believe that if someone does not like the design of something or how it looks that they use it in their cage anyways why not just be honest and say you really did not like the design actions speak louder then words I had already figured that out anyways.I didn't mention names here I wanted to air my feelings without all of that. You pm'd me and you mentioned your name here. Is it because of guilt? And you did mention getting one thing of mine to put in your store Peggy but I had to sell it to you at wholesale price so you could mark them up so I didn't jump on it because at the time my bungalo's were only 8.00 each and well that would basically be nothing for me it would cost more in work and product. You left that part out! Also yes I was going to make your t-shirt's for your store after the tyler gathering remember that? I got with you about it you told me the font you wanted I said I could get it and I got back with you and you got them elsewhere. No explanation as to why ither glad I didn't buy the shirts yet. So yea my feelings were hurt then to but I just kept my mouth shut and went on.
tootles
Joey
Joey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top